Use your measurements and the chart below to determine your ring size.
||15.27||4.5||I 1/2||15 1/4||——|
|49||15.70||5||J 1/2||15 3/4||——|
||16.51||6||M||16 1/2||12 3/4|
|55||17.35||7||O||17 1/4||15 1/4|
||17.75||7.5||P||17 3/4||16 1/2|
||18.53||8.5||Q 1/2||18 1/2||——|
||19.41||9.5||S 1/2||19 1/2||——|
|63||20.20||10.5||U 1/2||20 1/4||——|
||20.68||11||V 1/2||20 3/4||——|
||21.49||12||Y||21 1/4||27 1/2|
|69||21.89||12.5||Z||21 3/4||28 3/4|
- MEASURING METHOD
Tips to measure your ring size
- Do not measure your fingers when they are cold. Then your fingers are smaller.
- It is also not convenient to measure your finger on a very hot summer day
- If your knuckles are very large, it is best to choose a larger size..
- Measure your fingers at the end of the day.
- Please note the ring size of each hand can be different.
- If the ring has a stone, it is important to measure the size as exact as possible otherwise the ring will turn.
Advice for buying a ring as a gift
Buying a ring as a gift can be tricky because you may not know the correct ring size. You can find out the ring size in different ways (unnoticed).
- Ask your partner, friends or family of the person if they know the ring size.
- Borrow one of the rings of the person (the correct finger) and measure it as described above
- Choose a ring that is adjustable in size.