Ring super! Packed in a bag. A bag in a flannel cloth, a cloth in a gift bag. I used to take a ring with other stones. At first I took care, then I began to wear it for work. Does not fit from chemistry. I put it on my finger and forgot. Super, super, super!!!!
The ring is good. Done neatly. But on the first day two pebbles fell out.
Received both rings today and I’m very impressed. The quality is fantastic. I bought it for my mother but I want to keep one for myself now!! I can’t wait to see what new things this store has to offer. I recommend this seller 100% packaging was also handled with care and that’s always a plus when u receive your items with care !
Excellent ring, I liked it, thank you. Thank you for the gift -- a chain with a pendant and, in addition, a beautiful bag for storing the ring, a napkin. Thanks again.
its more pretty than the photo. i will buy more. thanks for the seller
Use your measurements and the chart below to determine your ring size.
||15.27||4.5||I 1/2||15 1/4||——|
|49||15.70||5||J 1/2||15 3/4||——|
||16.51||6||M||16 1/2||12 3/4|
|55||17.35||7||O||17 1/4||15 1/4|
||17.75||7.5||P||17 3/4||16 1/2|
||18.53||8.5||Q 1/2||18 1/2||——|
||19.41||9.5||S 1/2||19 1/2||——|
|63||20.20||10.5||U 1/2||20 1/4||——|
||20.68||11||V 1/2||20 3/4||——|
||21.49||12||Y||21 1/4||27 1/2|
|69||21.89||12.5||Z||21 3/4||28 3/4|
- MEASURING METHOD
Tips to measure your ring size
- Do not measure your fingers when they are cold. Then your fingers are smaller.
- It is also not convenient to measure your finger on a very hot summer day
- If your knuckles are very large, it is best to choose a larger size..
- Measure your fingers at the end of the day.
- Please note the ring size of each hand can be different.
- If the ring has a stone, it is important to measure the size as exact as possible otherwise the ring will turn.
Advice for buying a ring as a gift
Buying a ring as a gift can be tricky because you may not know the correct ring size. You can find out the ring size in different ways (unnoticed).
- Ask your partner, friends or family of the person if they know the ring size.
- Borrow one of the rings of the person (the correct finger) and measure it as described above
- Choose a ring that is adjustable in size.