Very well but a little large
The product corresponds to the description. All the stones are in place. It came in time. Thank you!
Thank you seller.
The ring is super! very beautiful stone color as in the picture
Use your measurements and the chart below to determine your ring size.
||15.27||4.5||I 1/2||15 1/4||——|
|49||15.70||5||J 1/2||15 3/4||——|
||16.51||6||M||16 1/2||12 3/4|
|55||17.35||7||O||17 1/4||15 1/4|
||17.75||7.5||P||17 3/4||16 1/2|
||18.53||8.5||Q 1/2||18 1/2||——|
||19.41||9.5||S 1/2||19 1/2||——|
|63||20.20||10.5||U 1/2||20 1/4||——|
||20.68||11||V 1/2||20 3/4||——|
||21.49||12||Y||21 1/4||27 1/2|
|69||21.89||12.5||Z||21 3/4||28 3/4|
- MEASURING METHOD
Tips to measure your ring size
- Do not measure your fingers when they are cold. Then your fingers are smaller.
- It is also not convenient to measure your finger on a very hot summer day
- If your knuckles are very large, it is best to choose a larger size..
- Measure your fingers at the end of the day.
- Please note the ring size of each hand can be different.
- If the ring has a stone, it is important to measure the size as exact as possible otherwise the ring will turn.
Advice for buying a ring as a gift
Buying a ring as a gift can be tricky because you may not know the correct ring size. You can find out the ring size in different ways (unnoticed).
- Ask your partner, friends or family of the person if they know the ring size.
- Borrow one of the rings of the person (the correct finger) and measure it as described above
- Choose a ring that is adjustable in size.